To live at Iglu in Sydney or Melbourne, you must also be at least 18 years of age at the time of signing the lease. We accept domestic students under 18 at Iglu Kelvin Grove and Iglu Brisbane City on the following terms:
- You must be enrolled in a tertiary education institution
- Your parent or guardian will be required to sign an U18 acknowledgement form
- You comply with our rules regarding U18 residents which are set out below
If you are under 18 and wish to live in Sydney or Melbourne, please contact your preferred property directly to discuss options.
Under 18 Conditions
We currently accept residents who are under 18 at our student accommodation in Brisbane – Iglu Kelvin Grove and Iglu Brisbane City.
As an Under 18 resident you will:
- upon arriving, make yourself known to Iglu Management;
- advise Iglu if you are going to be away from Iglu overnight and provide details of where you will be;
- communicate any issues or concerns directly and immediately with Iglu Management;
- attend meetings organised by Iglu Management; and
- update Iglu promptly if your phone or email details change.
Like all other residents living at Iglu, you must abide by the Iglu House Rules throughout your stay with us. However, we would like to draw to your attention that as an under 18 residents you must not be:
- found in possession of a fake ID;
- intoxicated on Iglu grounds; or
- found to be in possession of drugs.
If you are found to be in breach of any House Rules and/or Under 18 Rules, your parent/guardian must accept the responsibility for your transportation costs to return home.