Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship Program
Rental assistance for international students studying at The University of Melbourne
The Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship Program (IIASP) has been developed in partnership with The University of Melbourne to provide rental assistance to international students who have lived in Australia for at least 6 months.
Want to learn more about the scholarship or ready to apply? Click below.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible to receive a scholarship, all IIASP applicants must:
- Be an international student currently residing in Australia, who has been in the country for at least 6 months.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing the scholarship.
- Be enrolled or about to be enrolled, as a fulltime student in a degree program at The University of Melbourne.
- Be a new customer to Iglu.
- Not be the recipient of another concurrent scholarship award whose purpose is to cover accommodation or living expenses.
All IIASP recipients will have the same rights and obligations as other residents at Iglu and be required to comply with the same Iglu Residential Agreement and House Rules as other residents.
You can read the full scholarship guidelines here.
WANT TO SEE IGLU FOR YOURSELF?
Social distancing might mean we are doing less things in person at the moment, but it doesn’t mean we can’t show you around our properties.
You can get a feel for our rooms by watching our room walk-through video playlist, or book in a time to join us on a virtual tour.
Of course, if you happen to be in the neighbourhood, you are welcome to come and see us so that we can show you around in-person.
Either way, you can book it in with our team here.
*Total scholarship value is based on rental assistance of $20/week off the Iglu published rates over a 12 month contract period.