Fly Free, Live Free
Get back to campus with our ‘Fly Free, Live Free’ offer
Going to University is not just about what you learn in lectures and tutorials, it’s also about the experiences that shape the rest of your life. Being on campus is a huge part of that. COVID stopped us all for most of 2020 but 2021 is all about getting back to campus and making those life-long memories.
If you’re keen to get offline and onto campus, we want to help. We know it’s easier for some than others, especially if you have to fly to get there. So, to make it seamless for all students to ‘get back to campus’ in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney, we’re offering you the chance to ‘fly free and live free’.
Sign-up to live at Iglu in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney, and we will pay the cost of your flights (up to $500) and you will get one weeks’ free rent.
Oh, and we will also pick you up from the airport. What do you think? Are you keen?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Any student who:
- needs to catch a flight to get to their University campus – this means you could be coming from a regional area in your state, interstate or New Zealand
- signs up to live at Iglu for a minimum of 6 months before 30 June 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
- Decide which Iglu property is your next home
- Use the promo code FLYFREE when you apply online
- Book your flights and let your Iglu property team know when you are arriving so they can organise your airport pick-up
- Keep a copy of your e-ticket invoice / receipt and provide a copy to your Iglu property team when you check-in so that we can reimburse you for the cost of your flights (up to $500)