Important information for Iglu students
With travel restrictions to Australia still in place we know many students will have questions regarding the impact this will have on their current or planned accommodation at Iglu.
Please refer to the latest information from the Australian Government for travel information and contact us directly, as set out below, for booking information.
Australian Government Travel Restrictions
For the latest information on Australia’s travel restrictions, and the implications for international students, please visit:
The spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is obviously of great concern to all of us at Iglu. We are continually monitoring the situation and assessing risks to ensure the ongoing safety of our residents and Iglu team members. We are providing booking flexibility for those students directly affected by the travel restrictions imposed by the Australian Government.
What to do if you are affected by the Australian Government travel restrictions
- We have reached out to all Iglu students affected by restrictions including:
- Existing residents unable to return to Australia
- Students with new contracts starting in S1 2020 unable to travel to Australia
- If you are affected by the travel restrictions, please check your email for our correspondence and reply to your Iglu property directly.
- If you have not heard from us, please contact your Iglu property directly and they will assist you.
- If you would like information on our self-isolation guidelines, please contact your property.
Contact details for all properties are available here:
|Iglu Brisbane City||+61 7 3085 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Iglu Kelvin Grove||+61 7 3839 email@example.com|
|Iglu Melbourne City||+61 3 9002 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Iglu South Yarra||+61 3 9002 email@example.com|
|Iglu Broadway||+61 2 8024 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Iglu Central||+61 2 8024 email@example.com|
|Iglu Central Park||+61 2 8024 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Iglu Chatswood||+61 2 8024 email@example.com|
|Iglu Redfern||+61 2 8024 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Please always ensure that you refer to reliable sources, such as the World Health Organisation, for the most up-to-date information on the spread and management of the Coronavirus globally.